Wednesday 16 February 2011

Reply to interview call!!!!!!!! (Really hilarious)

Hi Sir,

I'm interested for the job interview, but currently I'm out of cash. But I promise to attend the interview by 10th Feb as my father will send me a money order from my village.
Please consider me for the job, I'm in great need of the job, as I have to payback the loan my father took for my education. He is a farmer and is very poor. please give me the job, I'm very needful.

My landlord is also after me for the rent that i haven't paid for last 1 year, I'm very poor and I need a job immediately. If I get selected please arrange advance pay for me as I will send it to my father for the marriage of my Cousin, he is also very poor. please give me the job, I'm very needful.

I'm very poor, even the petrol tank of my bike is empty for last 14 months, if i don't get the job i have to sell it for my needs. please give me the job, I'm very needful.

I lost my previous job becoz of recession, so basically i'm very poor and unemployed. please give me the job, i'm very needful.

I have one query in mind that if there is any concession of poor people like me(EWS). It will be easy for me to get my last piece of land in village from the moneylender. please give me the job, I'm very needful.


I will also pay you some money if any.
Please give me the details of your account and contact if I have to pay you money.

I have never seen a aeroplane so I'm a bit scared to travel in it, so please arrange rail/bus tickets for me to attend the interview.

I have a request that please give me the job, I'm very needful.

Truly in need,
Bhagwan das chaurasia

No comments:

Post a Comment